What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment method that allows you to split your purchase into four equal, fortnightly installments. All Afterpay orders are dispatched as normal.
Please note that Afterpay is currently only available for online purchases within Australia.You must have an Australian credit card or debit card and address for billing and delivery.
HOW TO USE AFTERPAY
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details into Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
ALL YOU NEED IS
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
SETTING UP YOUR AFTERPAY ACCOUNT
Lucky for you, if you are a first-time Afterpay user you do not need to register with Afterpay prior to your first purchase. To set up your Afterpay account simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Provide your payment details as usual and once your order is approved, your Afterpay account has successfully been set up. Now, all you need to do is to visit www.afterpay.com and set up your password. The next time you use Afterpay you are able to log in securely, and use your password to pay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- When purchasing through Afterpay, the funds for your first installment will need to be available at time of checkout.
- Your payment schedule will then be emailed to you, and direct debited from your account fortnightly from the day of purchase.
- You will receive an email notification in the lead up to your payment date.
- If your card declines, Afterpay gives you a 24 hour window to make your payment.
- If you fail to make your payment you will be charged a $10 late fee, with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.